Immunity’s Web Hacking class has a heavy emphasis with hands-on-learning, going in-depth on XSS, SQLi, XXE and Web Crypto. The token system has been improved from previous years, which allows us to track how each individual student is performing in class and indicates if a student could use extra help with a particular subject. The token system also allows for students to compete for the top score (often for fabulous prizes). Come to Web Hacking and receive instruction from members of Immunity’s senior consulting team!
- Linux-based VM image (Xubuntu 18.04) will be provided with a wide range of software that you may find useful.
- The host should have a free-trial version of VMWare Workstation Pro (Windows/Linux) or VMware Fusion Pro (MacOS) installed.
- 8GB of RAM is recommended for the VM, however, 4GB is more than enough.
- Each student will have root access on the VM to install preferred software with some restrictions to be discussed in class.
- The training VM will be connecting to the class environment running on the 192.168.1.0/24 network range. Please make sure your local network does not share the same range, since this may cause problems when connecting.
- The streaming solution and communication platform will be communicated closer to the training date.
Download VMware Workstation Pro
Download VMware Fusion Pro